terça-feira, 22 de março de 2011

I love New York



The love of my life

One fine rain falls from the sky
Mixing with the tears
For wash in silence my wounds
I remember the day here in the park
We have made the declaration of love
The ardent desire of our mouths
Transforms into passionate kisses
It was a day of bright blue sky
And the park was full of flowers,
Adorned for see the our love.
Today there isn´t the day bright.
Today is night cold and dark
The park is not flowery.
And I am without the love of my life.
Perhaps one day sun, another love, another park,
But never be like that day,
Because never again will I be here with my love
So let the rain water wash my wounds
And my tears wash my pain
Here in the same park where it all began.

Mel L Frankust
Publicado no Recanto das Letras em 31/08/2008
Código do texto: T1154417